Wedding Day Packages start at 8 Hours of coverage.
Please Contact me by EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or PHONE: 414.534.7935 for current rates and more information.
Each Wedding Package includes:
- Traditional, Journalistic and Fine Art photography by Peter A. Wagner
- Artistic editing of images
- All High Resolution edited Digital Files on flash drive
- Non Commercial print rights with print release form
- Online private gallery of all edited images for one year
- Ordering of prints + products from gallery
* a deposit of $500 is due upon booking to save your date.
** 5.6% sales tax will be added to total.
- When first contacting me, please leave your Wedding Date in your message.
* Engagement Sessions will include the high resolution digital files at no extra charge if you book your wedding with Peter A. Wagner.
Portrait Sessions are available for:
ENGAGEMENTS / COUPLES
FAMILIES / CHILDREN
NEWBORNS / MATERNITY
HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
HEADSHOTS / MODELS
Please contact me by EMAIL: email@example.com or PHONE: 414.534.7935 for more information.
- a deposit of $75 is due upon booking to save your date
- 5.6% sales tax will be added to total.
Special (reduced rate) Mini Sessions will be available at select times throughout the year.
* Destinations within 30 minutes of Milwaukee County will be included in your Session Fee, anywhere beyond that will be subject to a travel fee.
** If you choose to have 2 locations, travel time to your second location will be part of your session time.
- A deposit of $75 is due upon booking a portrait session in order to save your date and time. This fee is non-refundable and will be applied to your total session fee, with the balance due at the time of your session.
- Session Fee Includes time and talent of photographer, image retouching, and private proofing gallery. Prints and products can be purchased separately a la carte.
- Should you need to reschedule due to illness, emergency or weather-related issues, please contact me as soon as possible.
- All Session Fees Include a pre-session phone or email consultation where we will discuss the details of your session. Approximately 2 weeks after the session, you will have your edited proofs to review in your private online gallery.*
* Online Portrait Proofing galleries will remain open for 60 days.
* Online Wedding galleries will remain open for one year.
- Once your session is booked, you will receive additional information via email.
- After your session, you may choose to schedule an in-person consultation for reviewing your proofs before your online gallery is posted. At this time, I will assist you in choosing the products that will best display your beautiful photographs.
HOW IT WORKS!
So your Wedding Day is approaching and you have decided that you like what you see... Now what?
Great! Let's setup a casual meeting so that you can tell me all about your Special day and the details that are important to you!
Just send me a message with your names, wedding date, and any immediate questions you may have, and I will get back to you promptly. Then we can setup your consultation!
So you have decided that you would like a Portrait Session... Now what?
1. When you first contact me, let me know the type of session you are interested in (refer to the PACKAGES page), if you would like it to take place at your home or another location, how soon you are looking to have your session and if you would like to be contacted by phone or email (as well as when you would prefer to continue further discussion). Then, we will have a conversation to discuss the details of your session such as:
- the date, time and location you would prefer
- the style of photography you are looking for (lifestyle/candid, traditional/studio, or a combination),
- any photo ideas you may already have in mind,
- the interests and personalities of the people being photographed,
- anything specific you would like me to capture,
- and any concerns or things I should know about in advance.
This pre-session consultation is free and has no obligations.
2. Once your questions are answered and you are ready to proceed, I ask that you pay a $75 deposit in order to save your date and time. This fee is non-refundable and will be applied to your total session fee, with the balance due at the time of your session. You may also pay your full session fee in advance if you prefer. You may either pay by cash or check. This is the final step in booking your photo session.* You may want to review the SESSION PREP page on how to prepare for the photo session.
3. After your photo session, you may choose to schedule an in-person consultation at your home for reviewing your proofs if you would like help in deciding on the print products that will best display your beautiful photographs. A few days after your photo session, I will generally post a sneak preview of your session on my BLOG as well as Facebook if possible. Approximately 2 weeks after your photo session, you will receive your personal client access code to enter your private online proofing gallery (found on the CLIENT PROOFING page).** Here you can enjoy reviewing your proofs and choosing your favorites for ordering prints and other products. Refer to the PRODUCT page to see a full list of available products. Each image that you choose to order will include the corresponding Web-size watermarked digital file for online sharing!
* Session Fee Includes time and talent of photographer, image retouching, and private proofing gallery. It does not include prints or products (these can be purchased separately a la carte).
** Please understand that the date of your proofs being ready is approximate based on how busy I may be. Online proofing galleries will remain open for 60 days.
I look forward to working with you to capture photographs that you will treasure for a lifetime!
Peter A. Wagner retains copyright of all images taken as well as reserves the right to use all work in portfolios, competition, exhibition and promotion of Peter A. Wagner Photography. Prices are subject to change.
Peter A. Wagner Photography | Southeastern Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer | Milwaukee, WI | 414.534.7935 | firstname.lastname@example.org